Used JDM Subaru WRX STi 2004-2005 Version 8 Blobeye Front End with Hood, Headlights, Fenders, Sideskirts, Bumper Cover & Taillights Item ID 8000
This is a complete Version 8 WRX STI "Blobeye" WRB nose cut for 2004-2005 GD Impreza models.
Please note that this is a used JDM autobody product.
Professional detailing and installation required.
Item will contain scratches, scuffs and chips among other potential cosmetic defects.
PROMO VIDEOView on YouTube
- Used JDM Subaru WRX STi 2004-2005 Version 8 Blobeye Front End with Hood, Headlights, Fenders, Sideskirts, Bumper Cover & Taillights
- Sold as is View Details
- We are not responsible for any labor charges.
- If during the installation process, minor defective parts are found, please contact us in order to get them replaced. If you choose to purchase such parts from other retailers, it will be at your own cost. Do know that these are used JDM products and cosmetic defects and minor damage (not to intefere with functionality) is to be expected. Small parts and accessories are generally not covered under the warranty unless otherwise indicated but do contact us when an issue is noted.
- If this item needs any minor or major repairs, the item must be returned. Labor costs are not covered. (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- All wear and tear parts (e.g. timing belt, water pump, belts, seals, spark plugs, spark plug wires, etc.) are not covered under warranty.
- Damage to oil pans cannot be covered. Due to the process in which we import; many engines will have dents and imperfections on the oil pan at the time of listing..
- Warranty of any Seized or Blown engines by customer during warranty period due to unprofessional installation or any other reason is void.
- You will receive the item as shown in the pictures displayed. Any other additional parts required to complete your swap will have to be purchased separately. Some products may require additional components to be fully functional.
- You may claim for any part that was included in the original item description as included parts and must comply with all sections of our warranty terms.
- Pictures and documents (invoice and mechanic report) will be required to support claims. We would greatly appreciate your cooperation.
- You can not claim for any parts which was not included in original package nor mentioned in description page.
- You can not claim for any part, component or sensor which are clearly showing damaged in the original listing picture(s) or in the description of the item.
- You cannot claim for an item which is not compatible with your vehicle but you realized after receiving the item or during installation.
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Charges related to the return of the item must be prepaid by the customer as well as any customs fees and related charges.
- In the unlikely event that the item needs to be returned, it must be in the same condition it was sold and fully assembled. Please keep all of the unwanted parts/ components that you have taken off of the item for the period of the warranty. We must receive all of the parts that were included in the sale for the warranty to be valid. (THE RETURNED ITEM MUST MATCH THE ORIGINAL PICTURES)
- Buyer must contact us to create their return file.
- All returned products/ items that we receive, must be inspected and tested for the warranty or return to be valid. The test and inspection is to determine that no damages have occurred to the products or items during the client's possession.
- When we sign for the returned item (Proof of Delivery) at our warehouse, the act of signing does not apply that your claim has been accepted.
- If the item is returned with missing or damaged parts, you will be charged the retail price of replacement of the missing part(s) which we will deduct from the refund at our discretion.
- If during inspection we discover that the item was damaged or destroyed while under the client's possession, we will not issue any refund or form of compensation.
- Upon completion of the test of returned item AND IF YOUR CLAIM IS DETERMINED TO BE VALID, we will notify you for replacement or refund.
- If the case is determined NOT to be valid, there will be no replacement sent or refund issued.
- 2004-2005 Subaru Impreza WRX & STI
- Buyer must determine compatibility into his / her vehicle before purchase.
- This is a used JDM product and may contain cosmetic defects. Please view item pictures carefully.
This warranty is subject to modifications and changes. JDM Racing Motors reserves the right to enforce these modifications without prior notice.
If you purchase any product, you agree to terms and conditions below.
If any claim is made with malicious intent, we reserve the right to void any warranty.
We highly recommend that you make a purchase from our company when you are ready to the installation either once received or within the first week. The reason for this is because your warranty period (on applicable items) will start once you receive your item. Any claim placed after the warranty period cannot be accepted. Buyer assumes liability if he/she fails to report any problems within the warranty period.
Before reading this section; know that seized / blown engines are not covered under the warranty. Unless otherwise stated, you are purchasing a tested, working unit. Even on the first day of your warranty period if this occurs; any claim will immediately be refused.
Additionally; shipping and labor charges are not covered under the warranty. Buyer must accept the responsibility and coverage upon placing a claim.
Claims or chargebacks stating the item is not as described will not be accepted. All buyers are presented with actual item pictures prior to shipping out.
If a settlement is in progress and the client attempts a chargeback, know that all previous offers are subject to deductions in dealing with the chargeback case.
Claims and Returns
The following claims are not accepted:
In all cases, we may consider your mechanic's report but this CAN NOT over rule our warranty terms.
The return must be legit and must comply with the terms of our warranty and the buyer must accept and respect the following terms:
Due to the number of false warranty claims we have been forced to evaluate each claim critically based on the purchase and strict revision of dates. For example: a claim for a broken rod bearing within the first week of receiving the engine will more likely receive proper validation as opposed to the last week of the warranty. Please note that many claims are due to the neglect of the purchased item or possible modification such a remapping or faulty tuning of an engine itself. These types of modification although difficult to determine on our end will not be warranted. If a staff member, for any reason, has an inclination to assume this has been done to an engine, your warranty claim will be refused.
Know what you are buying. Buyer must determine the fitment if it is not stated. Any purchase used towards racing and rally applications will not be warrantied. Some parts may be performance oriented or upgrades to stock components but we do not encourage the use of our stock to be used for these applications or to be subject to aggressive driving conditions.
8225 rue Lafrenaie
CANADA H1P 2B1
From Highway 40 (Metropolitan)
Get off at Exit 78 to Boul. Langelier North
Take the Boul. Langelier ramp
Turn right at Rue Magloire
Turn right at Rue Lafrenaie
- Store Hours (EST)
Mon-Fri: 9:00-5:00 PM
Sat: 9:00-1:00 PM
- How To Reach Us
Toll Free: 1-877-327-3231
Email : [email protected]